In India, about 23 percents of girls drop out of school when they start menstruating. In schools, girls don’t have access to functional toilets and proper sanitation and disposable facilities. A large percentage of women are forced to use old cloth, newspapers during menstruation. Sanitary pads are expensive and about 70 per cent of women cannot afford them.
Considering this social issue we oasis scientific technologies came out with an very proficient, fully automatic, highly precise and economically reasonable solution, ‘Ezee-Vend’ a sanitary napkin vending machine which will provide napkins easily in emergency at school/ organisations itself. It not only enables young students and female employees to have access to sanitary napkins, who might otherwise hesitates of buying the pads from market stores, but it also sends out a positive message to ladies, that the schools / organisations are sensitive to their needs. Let ladies Put coins in machine, get a napkin, without shyness and awkwardness.
|Ezee-vend M20||20 napkins||–||Manual||MS powder coated||wall mounted/ table top|
- Immediate access to napkins to meet menstrual emergencies.
- Hygienic and healthy environment.
- Self-dispensing of napkins at the drop of the coin.
- Convenient to buy the napkins independently.
- Avoid embarrassment to ask for napkins.
- Stress relief for users.
- Increase in attendance in schools, colleges or offices.
- Easy operations.
- Cost effective.
- Hassel free maintenance.
- Window for availability of napkins.
- Can be mounted on wall.